Phones 4u Tech Support

Please be aware this site will function better using a more up to date broswer

For a more compatible browser please visit one of the sites below.

Firefox   -  Google Chrome - Internet Explorer - Safari

Search

Help & Support

Day Times
Monday: 09:00 - 20:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 20:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 11:30
12:00 - 20:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 20:00
Friday: 09:00 - 11:30
12:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 18:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 17:30

At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Jun 8, 2012 at 7:51:38 AM) ash123456
0 followers
The worst customer service ever I have encountered
Jun 8, 2012 at 8:03:48 AM  |  #1
[Archived]  

Hi,

I am a full time worker and was desperately in need of one contract mobile. I was wondering and looking after the best deal than I will get. As I was browsing in the bet I saw that phones 4 u gave a good deal. Then I made up my mind to purchase from them. The set I was looking was Samsung Galaxy Note.

I did everything and I do ordered the phone from them. The deal was done and they sent me the confirmation and the reference no as well.But by the mean time after an hour they sent me another mail stating that they have cancelled my order.

I was surprised to see that how they can sanctioned my proposal and then cancelled after few hours. I was very much tensed with that. After that no one have ever called me .I tried to call them but they are now forcing me to take the another deal which I am not interested. If they cannot provide me the  that hand set with that deal then how can I expect from them the other deal. Now I am looking from the other provider as well who have a good customer service and who knows the customer better.

Anyway I had a very bad experience of customer service of your company. I will never ever try to take phones form your company in future and also will not suggest any friends and family in near future.

At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Aug 9, 2014 at 5:20:39 PM) sarah m
Jun 8, 2012 at 9:27:56 AM  |  #2
[Archived]  

Good morning ash123456 and welcome to the forums

I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the journey of ordering a phone and contract with us and I would like to thank you for your feedback.

When any customer orders with us via our website, they will get an email confirmation that the order has been placed, and the order reference number.  This is not a confirmation that the order has been despatched though, as it is still subject to our, and the networks, checks.  Once the order has been through these checks, the customer gets another email if it has not been successful.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or confusion that has been caused - this was not our intention.

Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 0  
Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 213
Options
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS
:
Members who like this